Fresh and exciting magazines keep your child engaged with English, throughout the academic year.
Based on interesting, age-appropriate topics, our magazines are developed by educational experts and support our Primary and Secondary Plus course content and objectives.
Engaging learners and developing future skills
- Creativity and imagination
- Leadership and personal development
- Global citizenship
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Digital literacy
- Collaboration and communication
Alongside developing new skills, children are free to express themselves and ask questions as they learn more about themselves and the world around them.
- Each magazine is designed to support children in their personal, social and emotional development.
- Project work encourages creativity, critical thinking and collaboration, developing key 21st-century skills.
- Content is tailored to each student’s reading level and is presented in a fun, informal style.
- Modern content and an up-to-date look feels a world away from traditional coursebooks.
Drawing inspiration from topical news stories
Magazine articles draw from events and traditions from around the world. In addition to reading about interesting topics, students are provided with games and activities to encourage group discussion and exchange ideas to promote critical-thinking skills.
Activities also cover:
- speaking and pronunciation
- listening, reading and writing
- grammar and vocabulary.
Build your child’s confidence in English
Students tackle real-life tasks, work in groups and craft well-researched answers and innovative solutions for each challenge. All this helps instil confidence in our students when it comes to communicating in English.
Every activity engages students at their current skill level. When learners see real progress, their motivation grows with it.