The British Council is committed to protecting the health of our learners. At this time, due to the Covid-19 crisis, we are moving all of our consultations online.
Follow these four simple steps:
Step 1 - book a consultation
The consultation will be an opportunity to discuss your course options.
- Choose a suitable time and date for your consultation.
- Consultations take place online using Zoom/Phone.
- The consultation is FREE
STEP 2 - COMPLETE A SHORT ONLINE LEVEL CHECK
Once you have booked a consultation, you will have to click on a box if you want to take the online level check.
- The online level check is a short quiz with 30 multiple-choice questions.
- You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- Please complete the level check before your consultation.
STEP 3 - JOIN YOUR ONLINE CONSULTATION
Our expert advisors will discuss your online level check results and find you a suitable course.
- The consultation will take between 20 and 30 minutes.
STEP 4 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the courses.
myClass online fees:
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.