Follow these three simple steps:
Step 1 - book a consultation
- To help you choose the right course, you need to book a face-to-face consultation with us before registering.
- You can book your consultation online and choose a suitable time and date.
- The consultation costs 20 TND, which you can pay in person when you arrive at our English language centre for your consultation. This cost includes both the consultation and the level check.
Step 2 - Attend your face-to-face consultation
- Once you have booked a consultation, we will contact you to confirm your appointment to take a level check at our English language centre.
- You will be required to complete the level check and attend a speaking interview at our English language centre.
- Once you’ve completed the level check and the speaking interview, one of our expert advisors will go through the results with you to help you find the right course.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes and the level check will take around 30 minutes.
- You don't need to bring any documentation when attending the consultation.
Step 3 - Registration
- After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course at our English language teaching centre.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the courses.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.