The British Council is committed to protecting the health of our learners. At this time, due to the Covid-19 crisis, we are moving all of our consultations to be over the phone or online.
Registering for a course at the British Council is easy.
STEP 1 - Book a consultation
- You can book a consultation online or by contacting us.
- Your child will need to attend the online/phone consultation, so we can assess their English level.
STEP 2 - Join a consultation and take a level test
When you join the consultation, your child will complete a simple level test.
- Together, the written test and interview take between 5 and 15 minutes. This will take place on the phone or online.
- During the consultation, you will receive information about the courses/levels.
STEP 3 - Register for a course
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course/level for your child.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.