Primary Plus: The best way for children to learn English and build confidence
Primary Plus is an English language course for kids aged 6 to 10 years old. Designed to spark your child’s imagination, our engaging lessons are led by qualified teachers. Together with our topical materials and fun learning environment, we help young learners become confident, happy and skilled English speakers.
This rewarding learning experience combines:
- Personalised attention in lively group classes, led by expert teachers
- Interactive pre- and post-class activities on an easy-to-use online learning hub
- A safe, supportive classroom environment.
Track progress, celebrate successes and see your child triumph in English.
|One Term||620 TND||560 TND|
|Two Terms||1200 TND||1080 TND|
|Three Terms||1740 TND||1560 TND|
|Four Terms||2120 TND||1920 TND|
- Peak: Wednesdays and Fridays starting from 1.50 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. and all day on Saturday.
- Off-Peak Time: Weekdays after 4.00 p.m., and all day on Sunday.
- Parents with more than one kid and prefer to register for only one term are entitled to a special discount
From 06 September to 12 November 2023
From 15 November 2023 to 28 January 2024
From 31 January to 07 April 2024
From 15 April to 30 June 2024
Age: 6-10 years
Immersive classes and expert teachers to boost English speaking skills
Your child will thrive in our classes. Our students:
- Spend lots of time speaking English
- Work in a small group and receive personalised attention
- Have fun learning with classmates of the same age in groups and pairs
- Have a chance to build lasting friendships with classmates and practise English with learners from other countries.
Develop skills for life
Primary Plus helps your child develop leadership, collaboration and critical-thinking skills in a relaxed environment.
- Learn how to work in teams
- Communicate and collaborate with others
- Engage in familiar and intriguing real-world topics
- Practise speaking in pairs and groups
- Work on projects and problem solving
- Prepare for studying and working in a global world
The learning hub and your child’s progress
Our learning hub is a secure online platform that helps your child study independently and at their own pace, before and after class. This means class time is focused on improving their English-speaking and productive skills. Children can enjoy extra activities guided by their teacher, and parents can access data on progress. Find out more in our Parent centre.
A safe, supportive place to learn
We are trusted by parents the world over, not only for our expertise in teaching English, but for our high levels of child protection and safeguarding.
We’ve put in place robust measures to make sure your child is safe and that their data is protected.