Get a head start with our Summer School and set yourself up for a bright future
Our summer courses are suitable for Primary students (6-11) and secondary students (12 -17)
Our Summer School, developed by our team of English experts, will spark your child’s imagination, so they can express themselves with confidence that goes beyond their English language skills.
Our new approach means your child will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English :
- Face to face classes with a highly trained teacher (three hours each day)
- Interactive independent study, set by your teacher, in an easy to use online learning environment.
You will have access to your child’s personal dashboard. Together you can track their progress, celebrate their successes and understand where they are within their learning journey
Immersive classes with expert teachers to boost your English speaking skills
Happy learners make confident speakers! There are many reasons your child will love our live classes:
On our summer programme, the live classes are a mix of activities focused on communication, speaking practice and having fun with English.
Developing the life skills your child needs for their future during the summer
Your child will also develop leadership, collaboration, and critical thinking skills in a relaxed environment where they can be themselves. They will:
- work in teams and/or pairs to practise speaking, problem-solving and collaborating on projects with a focus on real-world topics like the natural world and the environment
- build resilience and get used to communicating and collaborating online with others in preparation for life in a global, digital world.
Deepen their learning outside classes
The teacher will assign your child activities to complete at home at their own pace, so class time is more focused on improving their English-speaking skills. This part of their experience:
- helps your child improve their English reading, writing and listening skills with engaging, high-quality online learning resources designed by experts
- keeps your child motivated with online exercises and activities, including quizzes and games based on real-world topics and fun characters
- gives them space to deepen their understanding of English and improve their grammar and vocabulary
- is child-friendly and easy to use, so they can work independently
- has built-in self-evaluation, so your child can feel proud of their progress and reflect on where they can improve
- includes a personalised dashboard so you and your child can understand where they are within their learning journey.
A safe, supportive place to learn
We are trusted by parents the world over, not only for our expertise in teaching English, but for our high levels of child protection and safeguarding.
We’ve put in place robust measures to make sure your child is safe during class and that their data is protected.