We connect the UK and Tunisian Higher Education Institutions to enrich education, promote global citizenship and build international trust and understanding.
We foster dialogue and international partnerships between higher education institutions and organisations and help students who want to study abroad.
We work in supporting enhancement of graduate employability skills to make higher education and training systems better able to respond to labour market demands and learner needs.
As part of this programme we aim to:
- work with the Ministry of Higher Education and UK partners on strategy and policy development
- encourage local and international discussion and debate around higher education issues and challenges
- support government policies for increased growth in employment through skills-based qualifications
- take part in professional networks and dialogue that promote information sharing.
The programme has opened doors for us to showcase our expertise internationally.
We’ve recently had the opportunity to:
- support the Ministry of Higher Education in the establishment of Career Development Centres in Tunisian University
- help address key challenges faced by higher education systems and enhance governance and accountability of universities
- create links between UK and Tunisian Universities via Erasmus+ and Horizon2020 programmes
- support Students and teachers mobility.
Read more about our activities on the British Council Internationalising Higher Education website.
Contact us for more information about our work in Internationalising Higher Education or to find out how you can take part in our events and activities.