Intern – Culture Programme
EUNIC Tunisia is a network of National Institutes for Culture from the member states of the European Union in Tunisia, which aims to contribute to cultural diversity inside and outside of the EU and to strengthen cultural dialogue and exchange.
EUNIC Tunisia is led by the British Council and is part of a network of over 90 EUNIC clusters present on all continents.
More info here: http://tunisia.eunic-online.eu
|Closing date||Saturday 31 October 2015|
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
- Ensure efficient communication with and between EUNIC members, regarding events, news from the centre, opportunities for co-operation etc, eg via a monthly update to EUNIC members
- Manage the Tunisia section of the EUNIC global website
- As Directed by President EUNIC Tunisia, manage and implement agreed EUNIC activities
- Track and record EUNIC’s activities in Tunisia, with a particular focus on identifying and capturing success stories to increase awareness and appreciation of EUNIC’s activities and impact
- Assist in developing and sustaining relationships with key individuals and organisations such as arts beneficiaries
- Provide market intelligence and information in areas relevant to EUNIC’s work
- Assist in the execution of the EUNIC activities mapping exercise: (distribute the survey to all EUNIC members, follow-up with interviews, summarize the results, assist the consultant who will do the analysis)
- Assist in organizing an event to promote the results of the mapping exercise
Key relationships: (include internal and external)
- President of EUNIC Tunisia (ie British Council Country Director)
- Directors of EUNIC members EUNIC project managers
- Project staff of EUNIC Tunisia members
- Project beneficiaries
- Key journalists and media influencers in creative and cultural sector
- Staff of EUNIC global based in Brussels
How to apply
Read the guidance notes, role profile, British Council behaviours and the generic skills dictionaries carefully in order to assist you with your application.
Applications should be made by sending a CV to email@example.com, stating 'Internship application - Culture Programme' in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will take place on 3rd of November.