You can book your IELTS test with us online
IELTS (Academic and General Training)
520 TND - IELTS test (Academic or General training)
Depending on how you would like to take the test, please click on the following links:
IELTS for UK Visa and Immigration
- 675 TND - IELTS for UKVI (Academic / General training)
- 505 TND - IELTS Life Skills A1
- 505 TND - IELTS Life Skills B1
Before you book your test
- Make sure you have a form of valid ID (passport or national ID card for Tunisian candidates) at hand, as you will need to upload a clear photocopy of it when you book your test. Please note that candidates under 18 years of age have to supply written consent by a parent or guardian in order to apply for a test place.
- Download and read our Information for Candidates, which contains important information about the test format, the question types and the test results. Please note that IELTS is not recommended for test takers under the age of 16.
- Pay for your test. You can pay for your test either in person at our premises or via bank transfer.
In order to confirm your registration, Your Booking Refrence Number (Eg: S-TN001-00000-***** / Eg: TN001-00000-***** ) must be used as reference for the bank transfer.
Once you have made the payment, please send us the payment receipt to: Marwa.Saadawi@tn.britishcouncil.org.
IELTS test date confirmation
Once you have completed the booking process, you will receive a confirmation of your registration.
Your Speaking test may be scheduled on a different day within a 7 day window before your main test day. The test centre will send you a confirmation for the Speaking Test date a week before the test date.
After booking your test, you will also receive an automatic email with your access codes to the free online course: Road to IELTS.
You will also receive your IELTS Reference Number to access the Test Taker Portal. Please make sure that you have included your email address correctly when you book your test.